SEIU Local 513 ® 3340 W. Douglas, Wichita, KS 67203
1. In December 2016 employees will receive a onetime 1% bonus.
2. One Step for 2016 – 2017 school year.
3. Career Ladder for 2016-2017 school year.
4. The District will increase its annual contribution to the health plan by $100. Meaning it will increase from $590 to $690 per calendar year.
5. IEP’s and conferences for children of staff attending WPS can be attended during working hours.
6. Three tiers of insurance plan to offer more choice, the cash option is still available.
7. EPA Certification Pay
8. Revised Attendance Standards
9. Revised Time clock rounding sheet
10. The District has agreed that if the teachers negotiate any benefits beyond our tentative agreement we have made they will come back and offered us the same.
Interested in learning more about our services?
School Board Contact info
Register to Vote *Here* NOW!
Thank you to every Member Who came out to Vote Today. From the longest standing to the most newly signed member, We appreciate your involvement and look forward to your input for next year.
The Classified employees Voted to accept the contract offer from USD 259. The USD 259 Security Unit also voted to accept the district's offer. Remember in November to support those who support our labor and our contributions.
The offer from the District is as follows: